Monday 22 November 2010

"Too much is not enough and enough is just too much" (Mike Ness 1988)

Things they seem... much more than they ever are... I guess... at least it seems that way... and when they seem it seems like they've been like that forever... and yes, then we take them for granted and mistake the 'seem' for 'are'... but when they seem not to seem as we want them to seem... when they seem to collide rather than to cohere with our vision... then they hurt... and then we know this for a fact 'coz then we are hurt... and then we hurt... 'coz hurt people hurt, right!? It's how it works... or at least it's how it seems.

Sometimes it's okay... sometimes it just makes no sense... things, they change... and then they remain same. I love the world in my dreams... I hate it when I wake up. Everything is twofold. Ultimately, I am truly sorry for wasting your time...

... I hate myself! And yet I want you all to love me! Things don't get much crazier than that!?

1 comment: